|Rider's on the Bay postcard from 1954 contributed by Michele H.|
Rider's was located on West Dobbin's Landing near the Public Dock in Erie, PA until the 1960s. It had a giant fish on the roof and a cool neon sign which wrapped around the front of the building. The sign for Erie Marine Supply Co. is visible on the right side of this postcard.
Here is a link to the other photo of Rider's: http://oldtimeerie.blogspot.com/2012/11/riders-on-bay-state-street-restaurant.html
Enjoy more historic Erie, PA facts and photos at: oldtimeerie.blogspot.com