Manendo's Market at 21st and Wayne Streets in Erie, PA offered several choice cuts of meat as advertised in the Erie Morning News on December 3, 1959.
Prices were as follows:
- Sirloin Steaks 69¢ per pound
- Chuck Roasts 47¢ per pound
- Rib Steaks 69¢ per pound
- Round Steaks 69¢ per pound
- Pork Shoulder Steak 49¢ /pound
- Fancy Sliced Bacon 89¢ /pound
If you bought $5 or more from Dec. 3-5, 1959, you could turn in the coupon and receive 50 free H. O. Gold Stamps.
Anthony Manendo, Dominick Manendo and Christine Osiecki later had Manendo's IGA Foodliner at 1837 Buffalo Road.