Monday, December 9, 2013

Dahlkemper's Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl this year. Well, most of the year. Please bring me these items from the Dahlkemper's Christmas catalog. I will leave cookies for you if my sister does not eat them all.
Thank you,
Debbi

1) Yamaha keyboard (I hope this is the one that makes the lion noise)
2) Yamaha drum machine so I can bang on the drum all day
3) Uniden Bearcat Scanner. I can listen to the police calls
4) Cobra 40 channel mobile CB radio to call the truckers on I-90 and I-79
5) JVC 4 head VCR. I can record my favorite music videos on MTV
6) JVC 31" remote color TV. So I don't have to get up and change the channels
7) Sony color watchman. I wonder what TV channels I will be able to watch
8) Symphonic 13" color TV/VCR combo. I bet this will last forever!

P.S. I found all these items in the Dahlkemper's Christmas 1991 catalog!
P.S.S. I would also like a few rolls of Kodak Gold 35mm color film

Enjoy more fun facts and photos of the history of Erie, Pennsylvania at: Old Time Erie

No comments:

Post a Comment