|Old Time Erie Tribune ad in Erie Dispatch, April 28, 1899.|
The Black Manufacturing Co. had a retail store at 806 State St. in downtown Erie. According to this advertisement, Over 500 Erie residents owned the 1899 Tribune, the Wheel of Wheels.
The Blue Streak was one of the models of Tribune bikes.
Enjoy more historic facts and photos of Erie, PA at: oldtimeerie.blogspot.com
View drawings of the old Black Mfg. Co. factory on Liberty St. between West 19th and West 20th Street here: http://oldtimeerie.blogspot.com/2012/10/tribune-bicycle-black-mfg-co-19th-and.html