|The east side of State Street near 8th. Postcard courtesy of Ken Sidun.|
The Andrews Land Company had an office in the building on the far left. Marine Bank was located in the white building on the corner at 901 State Street. Palace Hardware was in the tall red building near the trolley car, at 913 State St.
Here is an article about the Marine Bank building, which was constructed around 1911: http://oldtimeerie.blogspot.com/2012/08/marine-bank-901-state-st-erie-pa-1913.html