|Zahniser ad in the Erie Daily Times, May 29, 1927.|
Lakewood was situated in Millcreek Township. Lakewood Park still exists between 10th and 12th Streets, from Chelsea Avenue to Oakmont Ave.
There are several subdivisions shown on this map, including Avondale, Kelso Park, Orth Gardens, Forest Park, Eaglehurst, Glenrudah, Hartt Estates, Pulakos, Whitney Garden, Richland, West Lawn, Duncan Acres and Westminster.
Waldameer Park is shown in the circle in the top center of the map. Here is an article about Rainbow Gardens at Waldameer Park: http://oldtimeerie.blogspot.com/2012/11/rainbow-gardens-at-waldameer-park-erie.html