|-ad in Erie Morning News, August 14, 1974.|
In August of 1974, Loblaws had the following locations:
1) Erie Central Mall. Howard Roy, mgr.
2) Liberty Plaza. Bill Brandon, mgr. (Now Topps Market at 712 West 38th St.?)
3) Perry Plaza. Carl Hoffman, mgr. (This store is now Erie County Farms)
4) 3580 Peach St. Bill Ball, mgr.
5) 255 East 38th St. (at Old French Road), John Crowell, mgr. (Now Value Home Center)
6) Harborcreek Mall, Jim Mifsud, mgr. (This mall was demolished.)
7) 2203 West 12th St. Fran Forish, mgr.
8) Eastway Plaza. Ed Harrity, mgr. (Now vacant on Buffalo Rd, west of the new Giant Eagle.)
9) 5039 Peach St. Ray Welch, mgr.
10) East Erie Plaza- 838 East 6th St. Charles Kiehlmeier, mgr.
11) North East. Paul Hammer, mgr.
12) Legion Road off of West 26th St. Bruce Carpenter, mgr.
13) 3712 West 12th St. Joe Rooney, mgr. (Now Harley-Davidson of Erie.)
Enjoy more facts and photos of Erie, Pennsylvania history at: Old Time Erie