|-ad in Erie Dispatch, July 8, 1948.|
Frisco's was open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to midnight, and offered free delivery. The store had fresh fruits, vegetables, cold cuts and canned goods. In addition, it had a complete line of household notions.
The store was supplied by Erie Wholesale Grocery Co., Nehi Bottling Co., Drink Mor Beverage Co., Carl Pedano Fruits & Vegetables, George's Bakery, Nunes Groceries and Meats, Jacob Haller Co., Sterling Milk, Januleski Bros. and John Casale Food Market, to name a few.
Baldini Superette was located at 2024 West 26th Street in 1967. Other businesses on the north side of the street included: Cirino's Fine Foods Grocer at 2130 W 26th and Sullivan's Mobile Service at 2160 W 26th St.
Businesses on the south side of West 26th in 1967 included: West Ridge Lawn Repair at 2071 W 26th, West Ridge Beer Distributors at 2109 W 26th, Mazza's Restaurant and Pizza Shop at 2119 W 26th and Andrews Service Station at 2165 W 26th St.
What other businesses were displaced by Interstate 79 near Route 20?