|-Ad in Erie Dispatch-Herald, July 21, 1933.|
John W. Craig owned the Craig Oil Co. He invited people to watch a free demonstration of a 5-minute oil change and get a free 8 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola just for visiting the new service station on July 22nd.
Craig Oil was an agent for the Standard Oil Company of Pennsylvania. The stations sold Essolene gasoline