|-ad in Erie Dispatch, May 6, 1948.|
The Peanut Store moved to its new location in the spring of 1948. At that time peanuts in the shell sold for 42¢ a pound, or 2 pounds for 75¢.
At some point, the Peanut Store changed owners and became the Peanut Shop.
The Peanut Shop currently occupies the northwest corner of the first floor of the Renaissance Centre at 1001 State St. Annie Linebach has owned the Peanut Shop for more than thirty years. Her store is decorated with a number of old-time peanut items.