Friday, May 18, 2012

The Shrugs at Oliver's in Erie with Ray Reilly

The Shrug at Oliver's on French St. Photo by Debbi Lyon © 2012.

The Shrugs jam at Oliver's with Ray Reilly

The Shrugs released a CD "Once Around the World" around 1995. On the night I saw them at Oliver's the line-up included Eddie Sanford on guitar (shown on the left), Tony Krasinski on drums, William Cotter on guitar (on the right) and Ray Reilly on harmonica (writhing on the floor). I don't remember who the bassist was. This might be the show where I played drums on a couple of songs before the show started.

Good news! You can listen to the songs by the Shrugs online! I forgot how much I like "Great Big Ocean." Check out music by this Erie, PA band and relive some memories.

Enjoy fun facts about the history of Erie, PA here.

No comments:

Post a Comment