Public Dock in 1960 covered in snow
|Erie Steamboat Landing in 1960. Photo by Chet Wasielewski. ©Debbi Lyon 2012.|
The new Koehler electric sign on the east side of the public dock was installed in July of 1952. The Public Steamboat Landing is now known as Dobbins Landing. The Bicentennial Tower is part of the Dobbins Landing complex. Erie has Pennsylvania's sole port on Lake Erie.
Enjoy more historical facts and photos of Erie, PA at: Old Time Erie