|Guide to Presque Isle Park, Erie, PA by Peninsula Park Syndicate (1932)|
Presque Isle Park map 1932
Top Five facts about Presque Isle from 1932:
1) Eleven miles of concrete roadway and a mile of gravel road provides easy access to all parts of the Park.
2) Fifteen miles of trails give extensive opportunity for nature study, hiking, and horse-back riding.
3) Six hundred picnic tables and one hundred picnic stoves provide facilities for picnicking.
4) On peak days, it is necessary to establish a time limit of 1 1/2 hours for use of a picnic table by any one party.
5) The Park is closed to visitors at 12 p.m. from June 15th to Sept. 15th, and at 11 p.m. from Sept. 15th to June 15th.
Current information about Presque State Park can be found at: